Know Your Customer (KYC) is a verification process mandated by the RBI. Every business that deals with financial transactions must follow the KYC process to identify and authorize their future customer.
In order to keep 100% compliant with TRAI and operator-level guidelines. Thus, we conduct a ground-level KYC validation to register you as a client at Local Mail.
You need to provide the following documents to complete the KYC process:
- ID proof
- Company address proof
- PAN (Mandatory) while TAN (optional)
- GST Number (if your business is registered under the GST Act)
Your document should contain the following details:
- Name of the company/business
- Name of the CEO, Founder or Business Representative who owns the company
- Mobile number
- Contact details (email, address, etc.)